The most common attributes people use to describe me are: high energy and grounded presence.
With a passion for authenticity and accountable dialogue, I infuse directness with grace, coach with speed, and insist upon non-dependence. I’m known for engaging leaders and teams quickly and with levity and substance, with a purpose that helps my clients expand their breadth and depth as they gain clarity, direction and purpose.
I bring over 20 years of leadership and team development depth, experience and skills to my clients. Certifications include:
- Master Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Certified to Lead the CliftonStrengths® Discovery Course
- Certified CliftonStrengths® Coach
- Master Personal Brand Strategist, Reach Personal Branding
- Social Brand Analyst Certification, Reach Personal Branding
- Reach Personal Branding Keynote Certification, Reach Personal Branding
- Certified 360 Leadership Competencies, The Booth Company
- Certified 360 Leadership Competencies, Korn Ferry
- Senior Licensed Practioner, Insights Discovery®
- Senior Insights Facilitator, Insights Discovery®
- NeuroPositive Certification, Applied Neuroscience Institute
- “Now What?” Authorized Program Facilitator, Laura Berman Fortgang
- And an accomplished career in marketing and branding
Positivity, Relator, Woo, Communication, Empathy
Jean's Insights Conscious Persona Color Order:
Jean's Core Values:
Authenticity, Family/Love, Courage, Creativity/Beauty, Freedom
Our work with clients and teams is based on mutual trust, willingness, and courage.
These are the reasons organizations like the following have engaged my services.
Direct clients include:
Puget Sound Energy
Clients served via SoDo Consulting
Clients served via The Henley Leadership Group
The Bill and Melinda Gates
Clients served via Insights
Clients served via The Berrington Group
Bristol Myers Squibb
Clients served via Leaders Thrive
Large groups/teams at Microsoft